Post #2


Three things that happened today...

I had to get up at 4.30am for work. That’s the middle of the night (just in case you didn’t know). I actually contemplated crying in the shower for a moment before realising how ridiculous and time-consuming that would be.

The Avon lady called for the catalogue she dropped off last week and so naturally I had to do the drop and roll procedure so she wouldn't see me through the window. Once she had left I filled in the form of the up-until-then forgotten-about catalogue as my favourite mascara recently threw up on itself. Hopefully she will come back.

I stumbled across some ASMR videos on YouTube and now I am thoroughly confused. They are videos of people sort of whispering at the camera as they role play being a hairdresser or doctor or whatever. It’s a bit unnerving. The people in the comments are going crazy over things like, “OMG, I love the sound of your pen!”

As you can see, my life is very interesting and totally worth sticking around for.

Kezia
xxx
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOLLOW

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

Polyvore